Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Now that I'm feeling well again, I want to share with you what I feel when I'm not well.

So, I can go to the doctor, but what would I say,
He may suggest different or more anti depressants, but I won't take them. I don't think they'll work.
He may suggest I go in some where for a while, I do have the VHI cover, but I won't leave my children and to be honest, I'd feel a bit silly. I know I'm feeling ill with depression, but I'm not going off my head. Or am I?
Maybe I'll leave, maybe it's time.
But how do I do that? They will probably be better off without me...
I'm pretty sure I won't be any happier without my family.
So how am I going to wake this deadness in me?
I'm sorry God for taking up more of your time, but can you please help me?
Or is this my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment